[Marxism] 2020 - Sanders Takes Top Spot In Dem Quinnipiac University Connecticut

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 05:23:58 MST 2020

> On Feb 12, 2020, at 3:00 AM, Daniel Lindvall <daniel.lindvall at filmint.nu> wrote:
>
> Agreed. But surely the real problem with spending is about ideology and class struggle. The financial markets (i.e. the ruling class) react one way when spending goes to bailing out businesses (or buying more guns), and in an entirely opposed way when it goes to improving the lives of the working class and the general population.

Which is why you use that spending power to expand the public sector. You could even use it to — gasp — take over failing industries, and wind them down if they aren’t usefully productive, transitioning the workforce into things we want done. But it’s easier to think of ways it can’t work than to do it.