[Marxism] Four narrative films of note | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Feb 15 15:46:05 MST 2020

After wasting my time watching a bunch of crappy Hollywood movies to
fulfil my obligation as a NYFCO member expected to judge front-runners
like “Joker” or “1917” for our awards meeting in early December, I am
finally returning to my kinds of films. These are generally featured in
art houses like the Film Forum in New York and the Laemmle in Los
Angeles. The four under review here are worth seeing if you spot them
playing in your home town. There’s a good shot that they will eventually
end up on Amazon, the only real contribution Jeff Bezos has made to
humanity.

full: https://louisproyect.org/2020/02/15/four-narrative-films-of-note/