[Marxism] Putin is actually terrified of a Bernie Sanders Presidency: The Green New Deal

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:09:55 MST 2020

How do I know that Russia would actually hate, abhor and despise a Sanders
presidency? Because Sanders’s Green New Deal
<https://berniesanders.com/en/issues/green-new-deal/> would bankrupt Russia.

The rise of green energy and electric vehicles has the potential to make
Russia plummet on down to a level of GDP below that of Mexico and more like
the Netherlands, which only has a tenth of its population. I.e., if you
took away the 40 percent of GDP that is oil and natural gas, Russia’s gross
domestic product would fall to less than $1 trillion annually.

https://www.juancole.com/2020/02/actually-terrified-presidency.html