[Marxism] Sanders's "turnout" strategy not working

Michael Meeropol mameerop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 07:33:25 MST 2020

This whole focus on turnout in the primaries ignores one major fact ---
MANY democrats DON'T CARE who is nominated --- they want to beat Trump and
will come out to vote against him.   How else to explain the record
turnouts in 2018?

The most important thing we can do is to counter the rising tide of
anti-Sanders red-baiting.  I was unfortunate enough to be stuck in an
automobile dealer's waiting room while my car was serviced.  As in too many
public places, the TV was turned to Trump-TV (alias Fox) --- and the were
going on and on about Bernie supporting Castro and Venezuela and how
horrible those countries are ---

That's Trump's playbook and it is worth fighting against ---

<http://www.marxmail.org/sub.htm>