[Marxism] Fwd: Mailman privacy alert

STEVEN ROBINSON srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 10:03:39 MST 2020

I thought I was unsubbed from Marxmail because, except for one email early in the day, I got none of the posts from yesterday or early today.  So I resubbed and got the message below.

Some weeks ago I got a bounce warning threatening me with being unsubbed unless I responded, which I did. Everything went well until yesterday.

Evidently there is some sort of problem but don't know whether it is at your end or mine as I don't seem to be having similar problems with my yahoo or io groups.

Anyway, if there is something you can do to help, I would appreciate it.

SR