[Marxism] Fwd: Mailman privacy alert

Les Schaffer les.schaffer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:54:00 MST 2020

your subscription is alive and well. the message appears because you are
subbing when already subbed. so the question is why didnt you receive a
subset of today's posts. i dont see any bounce warnings to the
moderators for you.

next time you get a bounce message as before write me offlist and i will
check it out.

Les