[Marxism] Sanders's "turnout" strategy not working

STEVEN ROBINSON srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 25 18:07:14 MST 2020

You are right that Nader was never officially a member of the Greens, but he worked closely with them going back to at least the mid 1990s..

Regarding the cautionary note, leaving aside the weaknesses of the organization itself, I understand that Hawkins has competition for the Green Party Presidential nomination.  How serious is that?  I saw some grumbling months ago from a Green Party supporter about Hawkins' position on Syria. Is that REALLY an issue?

SR