[Marxism] Marx’s law of profitability at SOAS | Michael Roberts Blog

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 27 09:15:46 MST 2020

Last week I gave a lecture in the seminar series on Marxist political
economy organised by the Department of Development Studies at the School
of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS).  The Marxist Political Economy
series is a course mainly for post-graduates and has several lecturers
on different aspects of Marxian economics. Course Handbook – Marxist
Political Economy 2019-20 (8)

Mine was on Marx’s law of the tendency of the rate of profit to fall.
Not surprisingly, the department team has noticed that I am apparently
‘obsessed’ by this law, at least according to critics of it.

https://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2020/02/27/marxs-law-of-profitability-at-soas/