[Marxism] How digital sleuths unravelled the mystery of Iran's plane crash | WIRED UK

A.R. G amithrgupta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 15:33:06 MST 2020

I've seen a couple of different articles saying Iran "had to admit the
truth" once faced with the evidence. I'm a bit confused by this. Since when
has seeing evidence ever forced anyone in power to "admit the truth"? I'd
be interested in a more thorough analysis of why Iranian officials
eventually reneged knowing that it was the difference between keeping the
masses in their corner vs. re-awakening the mass revolts that had taken
place the months before. Surely they could have simply insisted that the
evidence is fake and it's a Zionist conspiracy and so on.

Amith R. Gupta

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:36 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <