[Marxism] Global Research discusses tragic airliner crash

John Edmundson johnedmundson4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:10:29 MST 2020

One bit I would agree with them on, in the light of Iran's admission is
this parallel:

"Falsely claiming an Iranian missile may have brought down Ukraine Airlines
Flight 752 is similar to wrongfully accusing Russia for downing Malaysian
Airlines MH17 on July 17, 2014 in eastern Ukraine airspace."

Cheers,
John

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common