[Marxism] Global Research discusses tragic airliner crash

John Edmundson johnedmundson4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:35:41 MST 2020

No, I'm saying if their "false claim" argument about Iran turns out to be
true, which it is, then their parallel "false claim" about MH17 is also
true. Sorry I was being a bit too facetious and it didn't come across
clearly in a brief message. I am as convinced that Russia was responsible
for MH17 as I am that Iran was responsible for 752. Haven't they actually
tracked the missile back to a specific Russian anti-aircraft unit?

Cheers,
John

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common