[Marxism] An Open Letter to the Green Party About 2020 Election Strategy

STEVEN ROBINSON srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 10:24:46 MST 2020

The role of David Cobb in the Stein campaign was troubling to me, although I voted the Green ticket anyway.

The lack of [Democrat] Party loyalty of the Sanders base may be the motivating factor of the "Open Letter."  See this:

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-poll-warren-biden-2020-nominee-emerson-college-1483831

SR

nt.