[Marxism] Day of action today

Tristan Sloughter t at crashfast.com
Sat Jan 25 10:13:12 MST 2020

> From where I am, it appears that ANSWER
> https://www.answercoalition.org/ <https://www.answercoalition.org/> and
> CodePink https://www.codepink.org/ <https://www.codepink.org/> are two
> of the organizations that have some authority in this movement.

Exactly why it is hard for me to feel right engaging. While the DSA has a number of members with problematic and ANSWER-ish politics, overall we do not and with the size and reach of DSA today I hope it is not long before ANSWER is pushed out from the role of calling every protest and littering them with their signs.

But it will take a decision on the DSA's part to make this happen. Which means getting people in the national anti-war committee who think this is a necessary task.

Wish I could say that was going to be the case any time soon.

Tristan