MPA Job listMPA Website

Juli Genovesi juli.genovesi at csbs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:10:42 MST 2003

               Check out the new look of the MPA website!

                          www.cppa.utah.edu/mpa

Don't miss the MPA student section with links to:
Student advisement, Courses, Internship & Job opportunities, MPA Student
Association, Comprehensive exam schedule, Graduation information, and
much more.

The MPA office would like to thank you for your patience and
understanding as we endeavor to provide better services for our
students. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.  Please feel
free to email me at juli.genovesi at cppa.utah.edu if you have any
questions or suggestions for the website.

I apologize if you get this email more than once, as it was sent to all
of our listservs.