MPA Job listjob
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Tue Nov 25 10:04:30 MST 2003
Association for Utah Community Health - Associate Director
Posted: November 24, 2003
JOB SUMMARY: The Association for Utah Community Health (AUCH) has an
immediate opening for a full-time Associate Director. In collaboration
with the Executive Director, the Associate Director has primary
responsibility for the successful initiation and fulfillment of
activities related to government and public relations and AUCH team
leadership. Additionally, the Associate Director will assist the
Executive Director in the development and maintenance of activities that
further the Association's mission, goals, and objectives. The Associate
Director has responsibility for a variety of activities including
production of the AUCH Annual Review, oversight of Annual Meeting
planning and implementation, fulfillment of grant-writing/reporting
requirements, coordination of staff team and project
implementation/development, and oversight of member and public
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* A Master's Degree in adaptable field is preferred, although,
related experience will be considered in substitution for academic
* Leadership responsibility, managerial decision-making, policy
analysis, and grant-writing experience must be demonstrated.
* Expertise working with governmental offices, national, state and
community organizations must also be demonstrated.
* A basic understanding of the health care industry is required.
* The position requires flexibility to respond to a variety of
* Initiative and self-motivation are necessary to assure creative
attainment of duties and responsibilities
* Prior experience with community-based organizations will be helpful.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, database applications, and
* Freedom to travel within the state as necessary and outside the
state approximately four times a year is required.
CLOSING DATE: December 5, 2003
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
2570 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Fax: (801) 974.5563
Or, send e-mail to mailto:admin at auch.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs