MPA Job listoregon internship

Sandi Parkes sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:35:00 MDT 2003

I am pleased to inform you that the Oregon Performance Internship (OPI)
is now accepting applications for its Summer 2004 program.

OPI is a unique opportunity for the nation's best graduate students in
public affairs, public policy, and public/business administration to
spend next summer in Oregon helping improve the performance of public
and nonprofit agencies.

Applications for this paid internship are due Friday, February 6, 2004.

Please share with interested graduate students ASAP ... and visit our
site at:  www.oregoninternship.org <http://www.oregoninternship.org> for
information about the intended audience, eligibility, application
schedule, summer placements, performance measurement boot camp with Dr.
Bob Behn of the Kennedy School of Government, and information about life
in Oregon.

Drop me an email or give a ring if you have any questions.  We are keen
to enlist the talented students from your great university!

George K Beard

Director, Oregon Performance Internship

PO Box 820103

Portland, Oregon 97282-1103