MPA Job listjob
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Wed Sep 10 11:03:25 MDT 2003
Vital Ground (VG) seeks a part-time Land Conservation Specialist to
assist with grizzly bear habitat conservation through purchase and/or
easements in the Western US and Canada. Please see website at
http://www.vitalground.org for more information.
· Administer VG's land conservation programs.
· Arrange land transactions, including donated and/or purchased land and
conservation easements. Work with other parties on conservation
strategies and transactions. Prepare project budgets and appropriate
· Five years in land-conservancy property acquisition or relevant
· Experience in dealing with ranching/agricultural community.
· Exceptional negotiating, verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to travel and to work independently from home or own office
(equipment not provided).
· Degree related to business, finance, or public administration helpful.
Coursework, certifications or licenses related to land conservancy a
plus. Graduate degree a plus.
Hourly wage and hours negotiable based on relevant work history and
related experience. Travel required. Send cover letter, resume and
references (email only) to mailto:kodiwolf at mfire.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs