MPA Job list- Planner Job!

Juli Genovesi juli.genovesi at csbs.utah.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:42:31 MDT 2003

Eagle Mountain, Utah
PLANNER I

Eagle Mountain City, Utah, is accepting applications in the Planning
Department for a Planner I position. The Planner I performs
professional-level planning activities.
Qualified applicants will have: a bachelors degree in urban planning,
geography, or related field; one to two years of planning experience;
and knowledge of current & long range planning. The starting salary for
this position will be $34,112.

This is a fast paced environment and applicants must have excellent
verbal & visual communication skills, working knowledge of Microsoft
Office, and be able to perform a variety of tasks in a timely manner and
have the ability to work well with others (citizens, co-workers, and
city officials).

Duties include but are not limited to: answering zoning and processing
questions; reviewing development applications; coordinating development
applications through the City's process; writing staff reports;
presenting staff recommendations at Planning Commission; and performing
special studies as assigned.

Applications may be picked up between 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday
through Thursday, at the Eagle Mountain City Office, 1680 E. Heritage
Drive, Eagle Mountain City, Utah 84043 or download at www.emcity.org.

The City will accept applications until this position is filled.

Please send submissions to:

Eagle Mountain City
Shawn Warnke, Planning Director
1680 E. Heritage Drive
Eagle Mountain, Utah 84043
Fax (801) 789-5952

Eagle Mountain City is an equal opportunity employer