MPA Job listdevelopment job
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 15 10:34:40 MDT 2004
Judge Memorial Catholic High School - Associate Director of
Development and Alumni Relations
Posted: April 14, 2004
Judge Memorial Catholic High School, a private non-profit institution,
is accepting applications for the position of Associate Director of
Development and Alumni Relations. Judge Memorial has an 83-year
tradition of providing the highest quality, college preparatory
education in a socially responsible and culturally diverse environment.
We are seeking a committed individual with a strong sense of dedication
to the mission of education.
o Plan and implement an annual dinner/auction fundraising event.
o Produce the annual giving direct mail campaign.
o Plan and implement phone-a-thons.
o Liaison to alumni advisory board: Coordinate advisory board
meetings and sub-committee meetings, recruit and manage
board leadership and members, conduct stewardship events
including the annual advisory board recognition event.
o Produce Connections quarterly alumni newsletter.
o Plan and implement class reunions and associated events.
o Coordinate Senior luncheon/alumni induction, plan socials
for career building
o Maintain consistent communication with alumni through direct
o Assure maintenance of accurate alumni records.
o Proficiency with development database.
o Facilitate a robust volunteer program.
o Oversee support staff as required.
* Four-year college degree (may be substituted on year-to-year basis
with direct fund raising experience).
* Three years of fund raising, special events, public relations, or
high-level customer service experience required. Management
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with donors, donor
prospects, and community leaders.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Training in database management.
* Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to manage and motivate volunteers and lead volunteer
* Exceptional attention to detail, including content and accuracy of
* Ability to accept supervision and to collaborate with co-workers
* Computer skills including MS Word and Excel are required.
PageMaker, PowerPoint, and Paradigm are a plus.
Reports to the Director of Development.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience; excellent benefits.
Review of applications will begin May 4. Position will remain open until
Submit applications to:
Judge Memorial Catholic High School
650 S. 1100 East
SLC, UT 84102
Or, send e-mail to mailto:larnette at judgememorial.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs