MPA Job listtwo positions
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Mon Mar 15 15:25:02 MST 2004
Utah Commission on Volunteers - Contract Specialist/Grants Officer
Posted: March 9, 2004
Reports to: Executive Director, Utah Commission on Volunteers
The Contract Specialist assists in monitoring and supporting the
National Service programs through processing and maintaining financial
and other documentation.
Hours: Part Time. Generally 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday in 4-5
hour blocks between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. The number of hours worked each day
and specific weekdays worked could be negotiable if needed. All work
will be done in the Orem office.
Salary: $12.00-$10.00 hourly.
* Processing requests for reimbursement as well as other financial
* Processing program progress reports.
* Assisting with RFP/grant application process primarily through
budget assistance and review
* Assisting Program Mangers with Training/Technical Assistance event
* Monitoring Web Based Reporting System (WBRS) data as entered by
* Providing technical assistance for WBRS
* Processing and tracking program contracts
* Maintaining Commission financial data in Grants Management
Information System (GMIS)
* Providing technical assistance to programs for eGrants system
* Processing and distributing site visit reports
* Distributing information to the program directors, committee members
* Maintaining National Service files and records
* Adhering to established policies and procedures
* Accounting or financial background and/or experience preferred
* Organization skills and detail-orientation
* Computer experience and ability to learn new software applications
* Experience in managing federal grants is ideal but not necessary.
Closing date: March 24, 2004
Please apply by sending a resume and letter of interest to: Utah
Commission on Volunteers
ATTN: Job Opening
527 West 400 North, Suite 3
Orem, UT, 84057
(801) 764-0704 phone; (801) 764-9502 fax
Or, send e-mail to mailto:mschweitzer at utah.gov.
The Salt Lake Community Action Program is accepting applications
Job Title: Weatherization Crewperson
Job Description: Installs weatherstripping, makes repairs and
installs storm or replacement windows; replaces broken windows and
glazes windows; installs materials necessary to obtain required leakage
reduction; installs insulation, doors; performs blower door tests,
ensures clients are satisfied with the quality of the work.
Qualifications: Two years in carpentry, remodeling and
applicable skills. Must have a valid Utah drivers license, insurance and
a good driving record. Bilingual Spanish/English Preferred. Previous
experience working with low-income and minority populations is essential.
Work Hours: Full Time
Pay: $9.13 hourly, piece rate after 6
Application instructions: This position will be open between March 12,
March 22, 2004. Apply in person at the SLCAP, 764 S. 200 W., SLC, Utah
hours of 9:00 and 5:00. Emails and resumes will not be accepted in place
applications and drug and alcohol testing is required. Criminal
background check is
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs