MPA Job listnon-profit job

Sandi Parkes sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:28:39 MST 2004

  Vital Ground Foundation - Executive Director

Vital Ground, based in Park City, Utah, conserves critical grizzly bear
habitat in the northern Rocky Mountains, Alaska and Canada, primarily on
private land, and in so doing, create a safe haven for countless other
species of wildlife and plants. Our mission is very focused, we are a
small organization that is growing fast. We do not conduct advocacy
campaigns; instead, we channel our resources directly into land
conservation through land purchases, conservation easements, and other
techniques. We seek someone with a proven track record in
entrepreneurial nonprofit management and development, and a passion for
protecting wilderness.

Executive Director candidate must be a proven fundraiser with skills in
strategic planning, financial management and budget planning,
negotiation and communication, board leadership and staff/volunteer
management. A positive, outgoing personality and sense of humor is
highly desirable. Salary competitive.

E-mail resume, cover letter and 3-5 references (Word or PDF only) to
kodiwolf at mwire.com, with Search Committee in the subject line.

Resumes accepted until April 15 or until filled.
Feel free to include attachments of supporting documentation.

For more information on Vital Ground, go to http://www.vitalground.org