MPA Job listjob

Sandi Parkes sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Wed Mar 17 13:45:52 MST 2004

Secretary - $8.94/hr.  No Benefits/Part-time
The Utah State Health Department Survey Center is looking for a mature
Spanish-English speaking adult who is interested in interviewing Utah
citizens for this telephone health survey during evening (5:00 p.m. to
9:30 p.m.) and Saturday (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) hours. The survey is
conducted from a central calling facility at the Utah Department of
Health, Cannon Building. We are interested in someone who can make a
long-term commitment to the survey. Scheduling can be flexible but will
require at least 3 evenings each week and 3 Saturdays each month. Total
hours in a 3-week period range from 60 to 70. Experience with telephone
interviewing is not required, but some telephone experience is helpful.
We are unable to hire current full time state employees. To express
interest, please contact the Utah Department of Health, Human Resources
Management by e-mail at esimon at utah.gov or by phone at 538-6626.