MPA Job listjob
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Wed May 5 13:26:33 MDT 2004
KUER Public Radio - Project Coordinator, Underwriting Assistant
Posted: May 3, 2004
This is a part-time 20 hour per week position.
POSITION PURPOSE: To assist and support the KUER Underwriting Manager
and Underwriting Staff with solicitation of clients, maintenance of
underwriting customers, and schedule of underwriting credits to be aired
on KUER. Assist in client services, underwriting mailings, filing,
affidavits, letters and coordination of underwriting activities. Assist
in KUER fund drives through volunteer coordination.
QUALIFICATIONS: An associate degree in marketing, business, or liberal
arts or equivalent experience required. Familiarity with PC's and
experience of at least one year with data-base software is needed. Must
have excellent organizational skills, and extremely detail-oriented.
Good phone, writing and communication skills and the ability to
represent KUER favorably with potential and current donors a must.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following information is intended to be representative of the work
performed by the incumbents in this position and is not all-inclusive.
The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it
from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical
extension of position responsibilities.
Responsible for providing customer service support to the Underwriting
1. Preparing monthly underwriting affidavits for current underwriting
2. Develop and solicit relationships with KUER trade clientele and
challenge grant donors.
3. Maintaining a filing system of tag lines for underwriting credit
on KUER. Assisting traffic manager in preparing these underwriting
4. Ensuring that underwriting credits and other acknowledgements of
donations meet KUER, FCC and University of Utah standards and
5. Preparing and submitting clients' University of Utah benefit
packages, KUER E-newsletter and other needs.
6. Making sure the underwriting list and profile on the website is
7. Maintaining underwriting department mailings, letters and other
projects as assigned.
8. Assist in KUER special events as directed by management.
9. Provide clerical support for stewardship of corporate
underwriting. Assist the Underwriting Manager and Development
Staff as assigned.
10. Meeting on a regular basis with Underwriting Manager and
11. Assist in fund drives.
This position reports to the Underwriting Manager, who reports to the
KUER Director of Development.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, with University of Utah benefits.
Closing date: May 14, 2004
Please fax your resume and cover letter to 801-581-6758 (Attention:
Underwriting Manager) or email your information to
mailto:Kdean at media.utah.edu
Only fax or email applications will be reviewed - no phone calls, please.
Public Administration Education
sandi.parkes at cppa.utah.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs