MPA Job liststill more...
sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Wed May 5 15:27:12 MDT 2004
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah - Development Director
Posted: April 30, 2004
Position Description: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah is seeking an
individual who is personable, professional, willing to learn, thinks
outside of the box, fun optimistic and is a team player.
Development Director coordinates development efforts for the Big
Brothers Big Sisters Agency in Utah, supervising and supporting the
Special Events Coordinator, and securing funds through Corporate and
Foundation Grant writing, and individual giving.
* Foundation Grant writing
* Corporate cultivation and funding requests
* Public Relations and recruitment support
* Event Support/ Corporate sponsorships
* Publication of Annual Report
* Strategic planning regarding overall agency funding base
* Approval of all printed materials.
* BA/BS Degree
* Excellent Organizational Skills
* Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
* Accomplished with Microsoft Office Products
* Able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
Salary range: $28,000-32,000 to start. commensurate with experience.
With benefits - Health, Dental, Life
Closing date: May 6, 2004
E-mail resume and information to mailto:jill at bbbsu.org or fax to (801)
Utah Commission on Volunteers - Contract Specialist/Grants Officer
Posted: April 30, 2004
This is a part-time position, generally 20 hours a week in 4-5 hour
blocks during each day. All work to be done in Orem office.
Reports to: Executive Director, Utah Commission on Volunteers
Position Description: The Contract Specialist assists in monitoring and
supporting the National Service programs through processing and
maintaining financial and other documentation.
* Processing requests for reimbursement as well as other financial
* Processing program progress reports.
* Assisting with RFP/grant application process primarily through
budget assistance and review
* Assisting Program Mangers with Training/Technical Assistance event
* Monitoring Web Based Reporting System (WBRS) data as entered by
* Providing technical assistance for WBRS
* Processing and tracking program contracts
* Maintaining Commission financial data in Grants Management
Information System (GMIS)
* Providing technical assistance to programs for eGrants system
* Processing and distributing site visit reports
* Distributing information to the program directors, committee members
* Maintaining National Service files and records
* Adhering to established policies and procedures
* Accounting or financial background and/or experience preferred
* Organization skills and detail-orientation
* Computer experience and ability to learn new software applications
* Experience in managing federal grants is ideal but not necessary.
Salary range: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour.
Please apply by sending a resume and letter of interest to:
Utah Commission on Volunteers
ATTN: Job Opening
527 West 400 North, Suite 3
Orem, UT, 84057
(801) 764-0704 phone; (801) 764-9502 fax Or, e-mail resume and
information to mailto:mschwitzer at utah.gov
Public Administration Education
sandi.parkes at cppa.utah.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs