MPA Job list[Fwd: Temporary Customer Service Position]

Sandi Parkes sandi.parkes at csbs.utah.edu
Fri May 21 14:49:58 MDT 2004

I've attached a copy of the job description for our temporary Customer
Service Representative.  The position pays $12/hr, and the assignment
should end some time towards the end of summer.  The hours are daytime
from about 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or thereabouts.  The start date is
June 1st, and requires that the person be available to attend training
for the first 5 days.  Needless to say, even though this is a temporary
assignment, attendance and punctuality are critical.

If you have folks who are interested in applying, please have the
complete the attacned application and follow the instructions on the
additional guidelines attachment.  (We need to have a complete history
of all periods of employment, unemployment, education, etc. for the past
5 years.)

The application should be e-mailed to me at:  renee.morita at veritude.com.
by Monday, May 24th.  Sorry for the short notice, but I just found out
about them yesterday. These assignments are for Fidelity Investments,
and Veritude is the outsourcing company for Fidelity (owned by Fidelity
as well.)  We are planning on interviewing next week.

Job Description:  As a Temporary Financial Representative--Phones.
These assignments will be part of a highly structured , fast paced
team-oriented environment focused on enhancing relationships and
building customer loyalty. Working at the Salt Lake inbound regional
call centers, representatives take inbound calls from Fidelity Customers
and respond to their questions or transfer them to licensed
repesentatives, who can assist them.  The reps. will provide account
features and balances, transaction and Pin reset information. Must be
proficient in interacting with a wide variety of customers and providing
prompt and professional responses.

Qualifications Prior customer service, sales, or phone experience;
banking, insurance or financial experience preferred. Familiarity and
comfort with PC and Windows required. Basic market knowledge. Good
interaction skills. Education: 2+ years of college experience.

Applicants who are interviewed will have to pass a background check
which verifies the information on the application form, checks criminal
and financial history (since we're regulated by the NASD).

<<Applcation%20for%20Employment.pdf>> <<Tips for Completing the Veritude
Application Form.doc>>

Thank you for your help!

Renee Morita
Recruiter
Work:  801-537-2724

Fax:  801-527-2727

Veritude
The Workforce Solutions Company
Visit www.veritude.com <file://www.veritude.com> to learn more or to
subscribe to Workforce Insights Update, our monthly e-newsletter

--
Sandi Parkes
Program Manager
sandi.parkes at cppa.utah.edu