MPA Job listBudget and Management Analysts

Jackie Grant jackie.grant at cppa.utah.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:25:39 MST 2005

BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA: OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET
115 S. Andrews Avenue, Room 404,  Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
954-357-6345
FAX 954-357-6364

The Broward County Office of  Magement and Budget is currently
recruiting for Budget and Management Analysts. We are a highly
professional budget office reporting directly to the Office of the
County Administrator.  For information about the job, please visit our
website at broward.org/budget/welcome.htm.

I encourage you to contact me at 954-357-6354 or e-mail me at
mgelman at broward.org if you have questions about the position or about
future opportunities with the Broward County Office of Management and
Budget.

Sincerely,
Marci Gelman,
Assistant Director