MPA Job list**Director of Membership - Girl Scouts of Utah
angela.stefaniak at cppa.utah.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:49:57 MST 2008
*Girl Scouts of Utah*
*Position:* Director of Membership
*Location: *Salt Lake City
*Classification:* Full-Time, Exempt**
· Plan, direct, coordinate, and administer girl and adult
membership components to ensure the recruitment and retention of Girl
Scout members throughout the state of Utah.
· Provide leadership and direction to a team of staff and
volunteers to plan, direct, and coordinate the membership strategies for
the cultivation, recruitment, and retention of girl and adult members of
Girl Scouts of Utah.**
· Establish short and long range tactical plans to achieve
council membership objectives.
· Develop and implement membership recruitment and retention
strategies to ensure that Girl Scouting is available to all areas of Utah.
· Analyze market data on demographics, membership trends, and
effectiveness of strategies to design or revise membership strategies
and to determine girl, volunteer, and adult membership needs. Recommend
and act upon change as appropriate to attain goals.
· Responsible for the recruitment, development, training,
supervision, and evaluation of staff team members.
· Demonstrated ability and proven high level of volunteer
service and management skills.**
· Excellent written and oral communications skills with
ability to articulate the mission of Girl Scouting.**
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills while
achieving results in partnership with others.* *Must have supervisory
experience and strong conflict resolution skills with ability to
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent work
experience required and a minimum of three years experience in
management positions. Non-profit, membership-based and Girl Scouts
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills,
abilities in planning, managing multiple projects, prioritizing, and
ability to think critically and creatively.
· Computer proficient in Microsoft office, databases, email,
internet applications, and internet research.
*Compensation & Benefits*
· Salary range of $37,000 to $42,000 annual.
· Full benefits including 100% employer paid medical insurance,
dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, and Girl Scouts
of the USA retirement plan. Employer matching 401(k) plan.
· Paid vacation and sick leave. 14 paid holidays.
· Excellent opportunities for skill and career development
and excellent working conditions.
· Position posted January 23, 2008 for immediate response.
Send resume to:
Girl Scouts of Utah
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 57280
Salt Lake City, UT 84157
Email: ladams at gsutah.org
Or visit our web site:
About Us / Employment Opportunities
/Girl Scouts of Utah is an Equal Opportunity Employer///
Angie Stefaniak, MPA
Master of Public Policy Program <http://www.mpp.utah.edu>
Demography Certificate Program <http://www.demography.utah.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs