MPA and MPP Job list***Grant Writer Living Planet Aquarium
angela.stefaniak at cppa.utah.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:44:49 MDT 2009
The Living Planet Aquarium
Salary: Hourly, depending on previous experience
Location: Sandy Utah
Success in grant-writing, (non-profits), fundraising, donor development and write letters of intent and proposals is required. Meet funding goals.
Job Description: The Living Planet Aquarium
Position: Grant Writer, full-time and or part-time
Reports to: Director Operations and HR
We are seeking an experienced grant writer for The Living Planet Aquarium a non-profit origination in Sandy Utah.
This position requires technical writing and research ability as well as good communication skills and proficiency in meeting specific requirements of each grant.
Previous experience and proven history of success in grant-writing for non-profits, fundraising and donor development is required.
Essential Job Functions:
* Identify, cultivate and solicit major gifts prospects.
* Write letters of intent and proposals.
* Conduct research on an ongoing basis to identify new potential grants/donors
* Maintain a database of foundations, institutional & individual donors
* Deepen relationships with existing and potential foundations, institutional & individual donors.
* Researching and gathering data to support the requests for the grants
* Preparing grants, meeting with donors and revising any aspects of the grant as required.
* Meeting and networking with funding sources, government agencies and other large corporations.
* Perform administrative tasks as needed
24-40 hours weekly; Flexible hours between 9-5pm, M-F
How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume, and 3 employment references to: Attn: Human Resources at hr at thelivingplanet.com<mailto:hr at thelivingplanet.com> or fax to 495-4449.
Closing Date: Open until filled
Email: tannen.e at thelivingplanet.com<mailto:tannen.e at thelivingplanet.com>
Angie Stefaniak, MPA
Master of Public Policy Program
Demography Certificate Program
Center for Public Policy & Administration
The University of Utah
260 S. Central Campus Drive Room 214
Orson Spencer Hall 214
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs