MPA and MPP Job list***City Manager/Treasurer - City of Monticello
angela.stefaniak at cppa.utah.edu
Tue May 25 09:56:05 MDT 2010
CITY OF MONTICELLO
P.O. Box 457, Monticello, Utah 84535
Position: City Manager/Treasurer
Hours: 40 Hours/Week; Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (frequent after-hours)
Salary: $50,000-$75,000 Annual; Excellent Benefit Package
Position Objective: To provide administrative assistance; staff management/supervision; promote economic development; organize and manage large projects; seek funding sources; provide technical/professional assistance to daily operations and activities; provide support to various boards and committees. Responsible for maintaining the City Budget and overseeing all finances as the City Treasurer.
Knowledge, Experience, Job Requirements: Bachelor's degree in planning, business management/administration, public administration or related field; or, five years experience in planning, financial management, city government or related fields; or, an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong, interpersonal oral and written communication skills. Management abilities. Must be bondable, Computer skills. Grant writing experience/expertise. Utah Driver License.
1. Administers with current and future planning of City services and projects.
1. Promotes and coordinates short and long-range economic development for City.
2. Develops and maintains professional working relationships with state, county and local government officials, developers, business leaders, funding organizations, general public.
3. Enhances intergovernmental/community relations.
4. Researches and prepares grant applications for funding of City projects.
5. Responsible for maintaining the City budget and overseeing all finances as the City Treasurer.
6. Manages Staff
DEADLINE: Applications accepted until May 21, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
Applications and copies of job description may be obtained from the Monticello City Office, 17 North 100 East, Monticello, Utah, or by contacting the City of Monticello at 435-587-2271.
The City of Monticello is an equal opportunity employer. We reserve the right to reject any and all applications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs