MPA and MPP Job list***Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity - Executive Director

Angela Stefaniak angela.stefaniak at cppa.utah.edu
Mon Jul 4 13:42:13 MDT 2011

Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity - Executive Director

Responsible for directing and managing the activities of Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity (SLVHH) which is committed to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the geography we serve by building decent, affordable homes for working families in need and revitalizing our communities to eliminate poverty housing conditions. Primary responsibilities include working with the Board and staff in the implementation and consistent execution of strategic goals. All operations of SLVHH roll up to the Executive Director including fundraising, programs, fiscal soundness, public relations, facilities, employee morale, and the operations and financial stability of The ReStore. The ReStore is a retail outlet where quality used and surplus building materials are donated and then sold at below retail prices.

More info: http://www.utahnonprofits.org/component/adsmanager/?page=show_ad&adid=2244&catid=7

Or

http://www.cppa.utah.edu/careers/currentjobs.html