MPA and MPP Job list***Two job openings

Angela Stefaniak angela.stefaniak at cppa.utah.edu
Fri May 20 14:28:10 MDT 2011

Utah Rivers Council
Outreach Director
Job Description
The Utah Rivers Council is looking for an energetic individual with strong communication and
organizing skills to lead the organization's outreach and organizing efforts to protect some of the
West's most fantastic rivers. The Outreach Director serves a vital role at the Utah Rivers Council
since she/he ensures that our campaign work is moving forward by involving our grassroots
network in our campaigns, expanding our membership and developing outreach materials.
Skills needed: proven writing and public speaking abilities, computer skills, personable
communication style, attention to detail, dedication to environmental advocacy and a serious work
ethic. Other skills sought include campaign organizing, web skills, background in volunteer work,
publication design a plus, demonstrated understanding and study of environmental problems
essential. Minimum understanding of advocacy and grassroots organizing concepts with nonprofit
experience preferred. A passion for involving the public in protecting rivers is a must!
For full position description, contact URC: Zach at utahrivers.org<mailto:Zach at utahrivers.org>

Brief description available at http://www.cppa.utah.edu/careers/currentjobs.html

The State of Utah has an opening for job 16048, RESEARCH CONSULTANT III -  Data and Statistics Coordinator

The work location for this job is Board of Education Salt Lake City UT 250 E 500 S.

Go to https://statejobs.utah.gov/JobAnnouncement.jsp?rid=23686 to view the full Job Announcement.