MPA and MPP Job list Business Development Director - CDCU
melissa.hall at mpa.utah.edu
Thu Sep 25 20:24:48 MDT 2014
Community Development Corporation of Utah
Community Development Corporation of Utah (CDCU) develops sustainable and affordable housing, revitalizes neighborhoods and communities, and promotes self-sufficiency through homeownership.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: CDCU offices at 501 East 1700 South in Salt Lake City
FSLA status: Non-exempt
Job summary: Leads the outreach function for the organization by reaching out to and marketing CDCU services and products to employers, community based-organizations, units of government, stakeholders, and others, in order to draw potential homebuyers into the CDCU homeownership pathway so as to accomplish the overall organizational mission.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
* Develops the annual outreach and marking plan
* Leads the outreach and marketing efforts to accomplish the annual goals
* Develops outreach and marketing materials to support efforts
* Keeps records of outreach activities, and people and companies contacted
* Tracks outreach and marketing effectiveness; keep client records
* Acts as a consultant to the CDCU mortgage lending and real estate brokerages
* Helps to improve CDCU homeownership pathway to improve processes for increased effectiveness and efficiency
* Perform other duties as assigned
Supervisory role: Potentially
Essential qualifications and competencies:
* High School Diploma or GED certificate.
* At least two years of successful outreach and marketing experience in real estate, mortgage lending, and/or related fields
* Excellent marketing, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
* Sales skills, including leveraging relationships into referrals, cold calling and prospecting.
* Social network marketing skills.
* Basic imputer literacy, including all Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred qualifications and competencies:
* Spanish language fluency, spoken and written
* College degree
Work environment: Business office, and calling on businesses and other organizations
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Melissa Yack Hall
MPA Program Manager
University of Utah
melissa.hall at mpa.utah.edu
OSH 214 - Directions to MPA Office: http://cppa.utah.edu/about/directions.php
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mpajobs