MPA and MPP Job list Road Home - Job Opening

Melissa Hall melissa.hall at mpa.utah.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:48:10 MDT 2015

Resumes can be sent directly to me at mzamora at theroadhome.org

Family Housing Administration Supervisor

The Road Home is the largest provider of services to help people end homelessness in the State of Utah.  Our agency also serves as the Central Housing Agency for Salt Lake County.  We are currently seeking a thoughtful, administratively adept individual to serve as the Supervisor of our Family Housing Administrative Department.  This person will be a part of our leadership team and will oversee several programs geared toward ending homelessness for families.  This position will manage social programs designed with a variety of funding sources, oversee staff, ensure quality assurance and will always keep responsible and ethical administration in mind.

Most importantly, the successful applicant will have relentless drive toward ending homelessness.  A Bachelors Degree in Social Work or a related field as well as at least two years of supervisory and administrative experience, preferably in the social services realm, are required. The successful applicant must have a high level of written and interpersonal communication.

Melissa Yack Hall
MPA Program Manager
University of Utah

melissa.hall at mpa.utah.edu