MPA and MPP Job list Nonprofit Academy at the UofU

Melissa Hall melissa.hall at mpa.utah.edu
Wed Jan 14 11:59:31 MST 2015

Nonprofit Academy for Excellence at the U of U - Helping YOU Make a Difference!

Application Deadline for Spring 2015 is January 23rd. Apply online today at nonprofitacademy.utah.edu

We know you're committed to professional principles and best practice standards! At the Nonprofit Academy for Excellence, we aim to help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to continue making a difference.  Whether you're an executive director, staff member, board member or volunteer, the Nonprofit Academy offers you interactive classes led by experts from the field.

Topics offered in:

Financial Management
Leadership and Management
Fund Development