MPA and MPP Job list Pathway Associates Job Opportunity

LINA SVEDIN lina.svedin at poli-sci.utah.edu
Wed Aug 10 20:14:59 MDT 2016

Fabulous students,

Phyllis Hockett (a 2011 MPA graduate) at Pathway Associates is interested in hiring a part time development assistant to help with their organization. It would pay around $20/hr and be flexible on working from home. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will connect you with Phyllis or TJ McMullin (also an MPA alum) in the CSBS development team to help facilitate an introduction.

Very best wishes,

Lina

Lina Svedin
Director - the Master of Public Administration and Master of Public Policy programs
Associate Professor of Political Science

University of Utah - Building 73
332 S 1400 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112

Directions to Building 73