MPA and MPP Job list Positions in Baltimore and Salt Lake City

Erin Moore erin.moore at mpa.utah.edu
Sun Jul 16 09:28:16 MDT 2017

University of Baltimore | Associate Director for Research
Ann Cotten, Director of the Schaefer Center for Public Policy at the University of Baltimore, would appreciate CUPSO members’ help as the Center seeks a new Associate Director for Research.

The Schaefer Center is an applied research division in the University of Baltimore’s College of Public Affairs. Their work includes program evaluation, policy analysis, management consulting, opinion research, and professional development for state, local, and nonprofit clients.

The Associate Director for Research will be responsible for generating revenue growth that will enable the Center to be a nationally/regionally recognized resource for applied public policy research and professional development. He or she will also be responsible for the leadership of teams that conduct a broad portfolio of policy research, program evaluation and technical assistance projects.

Further details are available at http://www.ubalt.edu/about-ub/offices-and-services/human-resources/jobs-at-ub.cfm?&posting=1249.

We encourage you to share the announcement with colleagues or other qualified applicants who may be interested.

The closing date for consideration is July 27, 2017.

Linda Hoke
Director, Consortium of University Public Service Organizations
lhokesgpb at gmail.com<mailto:lhokesgpb at gmail.com>
(919) 306-0123

Huntsman Cancer Institute | Public Affairs Manager

HCI is hiring for a public affairs manager to replace a staff member who is moving on to pursue new opportunities. I think this is an excellent position and I’d love to hire a star. I’m hoping we will have a great pool of candidates. Would you mind circulating this to current grad students and recent graduates who have excelled in public affairs?

I am hoping to hire a replacement by Labor Day, if not earlier. Thanks!

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/66466

Ashlee Bright
Director, Communications & Public Affairs
[cid:image002.png at 01D1CE32.CEE250C0]
Changing the DNA of Cancer Care

2000 Circle of Hope · Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Email: ashlee.bright at hci.utah.edu<mailto:ashlee.bright at hci.utah.edu>
Office: (801) 585-1954
Mobile: (801) 556-7399