MPA and MPP Job list 3 Salt Lake jobs: Development Director, Marketing Director, Deputy Director of Economic and Public Policy Research

Erin Moore erin.moore at mpa.utah.edu
Fri Jun 2 15:46:49 MDT 2017

Development Director and Marketing Communications Director
Granite Education Foundations - Salt Lake City, UT

*See attachments*

More info:

Granite Education Foundation is the nonprofit arm of the Granite School District in South Salt Lake. We have about 68,000 students in our district and about 65% of them are at or below poverty line. Our foundation focuses on helping students and teachers with basic needs to enhance their education. Some of the programs we run include providing student aid (clothing, backpacks, new coats, school supplies, glasses, hygiene kits, etc.), food pantries in schools (10 permanent facilities, and 36 mobile stops), holiday assistance, and more.

We are looking for a development director and marketing communications director. To view the applications, you can visit http://www.graniteschools.org/hr/employment-opportunities/ and look under the "Middle Manager" section. I have also attached word docs with more information.

I am an MPA alumni myself and this has been a fantastic place to work. Salary and benefits are included and there is a great team of people. If anyone has questions, they can contact me at erin at granitekids.org<mailto:erin at granitekids.org> or at the phone number below.

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else.

Erin Woodlief
Events and Giving Coordinator
Granite Education Foundation
(385)646-4489

Deputy Director of Economic and Public Policy Research
Gardner Policy Institute - Salt Lake City, UT

Assists with the management and operations of the economic and public policy research unit of the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute. Works with the director of the economic and public policy research unit to develop and implement goals for the unit. Manages research projects and works with the director to supervise a team of economic and public policy professionals. Participates in preparing contracts, grants, and scopes of work. Ensures continuity and quality customer service between University departments and community. Conducts research in areas of economics and public policy, including regional economics, economic impact analyses, economic development, and public finance. Collaborates with a professional staff to help business and community leaders, and the public at large, make informed decisions.

Pay Range: $60,700 to $88,000

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/64454

Erin Moore, M.S., M.S.
Program Manager