MPA and MPP Job list Public Utilities Communications Manager Job Opportunity

Erin Moore erin.moore at mpa.utah.edu
Thu Mar 16 10:25:20 MDT 2017

A message from Laura Briefer, Director of the Salt Lake City Department of Public Utilities:

I am reaching out to each of you to see if you could forward this great job opportunity to those you think might be interested or a good fit for this job. I am looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to lead and support communications and public engagement for Salt Lake City Department of Public Utilities.  The deadline for applying is Wednesday March 22nd, and the link to Salt Lake City's job site and job description is below.

Our Public Utilities team is working on many important fronts to improve water quality, protect watersheds, conserve water, steward critical infrastructure, and prepare for emergencies. The Communications and Engagement Manager will work with a passionate, smart, and energetic team. This person will be an instrumental part of our team as we pursue our mission to "serve our community, and protect our environment" on behalf of current and future generations.

https://dotnet.slcgov.com/ManagementServices/JobApplication/RequisitionDetail/Index/6b08293d-1db8-4a44-a0d0-871cfa241098

Thank you so much for your help on this.

Laura

Laura Briefer
Director

Department of Public Utilities