MPA and MPP Job list Upcoming Info Session for MPA, MPP, and MIAGE

Madison Mahon madison.mahon at utah.edu
Wed Feb 7 09:16:31 MST 2018

Dear MPA Alumni and friends,

The Public Affairs programs at the University of Utah will be hosting an information session for the MPA, MPP, and MIAGE programs on February 22, 2018. Would you be willing to circulate the event flyer to any of your coworkers or peers that may be interested in a Public Affairs degree? We will be discussing important admission information, frequently asked questions, and there will be student perspectives to hear from. Lunch is included!

Here is a link<https://www.facebook.com/events/344141336085464/> to the Facebook event with additional information.

I appreciate your help, and best of luck in your current endeavors.

Sincerely,

Madison Mahon
Graduate Assistant
Master of Public Administration