MPA and MPP Job list Utah Jobs: Education Success Program Manager, Sales and Event Coordinator

Erin Moore erin.moore at mpa.utah.edu
Tue Jan 23 14:37:38 MST 2018

Dear MPA students and alums,

Please see the descriptions below for two job opportunities. First, current student Georgina Griffith shared this open position with the Success in Education Foundation. She informed us that they are scheduling interviews for next week, so if you’re interested apply ASAP.

Second, alumnae Taylor Timmerman works for the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, which is accepting applications for their Sales and Event Coordinator position.

Erin

Program Manager, Success in Education Foundation
Job Application:
https://kengarff.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External_Site/job/Garff-Enterprises-Corporate-Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Success-in-Education-Foundation-Program-Manager_R0002044?source=Indeed

Foundation Information:
Success in Education:
We believe in the lifelong, transformative power of an engaging education. That’s why we’re dedicated to enhancing and enriching scholastic experiences by creating, enabling, and integrating programs that change the world.
We invite you to be a part of that same mission. www.sieutah.org<http://www.sieutah.org>
Our programs:

•                     Code to Success: Designed to bridge the gap between education and industry by getting students interested in programming through a summer bootcamp.

•                     Keys to Success: Designed to improve high school graduation and university enrollment rates, the program shows students what it feels like to succeed.

•                     Road to Success: Designed specifically to improve the skills kids need to succeed, the program incentivizes elementary school students to read daily.
The Position: We’re looking for a Program Manager a passion for education.

Students can feel free to contact me for more info!

Georgina Griffith | Senior Program Manager | 801.257.3485 | Success in Education | www.SIEutah.com<http://www.sieutah.com/>

Sales and Event Coordinator, Utah Cultural Celebration Center

Follow this link for more info: https://wvcut.applicantpro.com/jobs/711547.html