MPA and MPP Job list 2 jobs with Salt Lake City, Dpt of Economic Development

Erin Moore erin.moore at mpa.utah.edu
Tue Feb 18 13:24:13 MST 2020

Hello!

Salt Lake City Business Development (my team) has two positions open that would be an excellent opportunity for MPA and MPP students and graduates.

The first is for a loan officer to administer the Economic Development Loan Fund. No prior loan/financial experience is necessary, but we are looking for someone who is a quick learner and has community engagement/outreach experience. A background in finance and Spanish fluency are preferred but not required. https://external-slcgov.icims.com/jobs/4569/small-business-loan-officer/job

The second is a part-time project assistant (28 hours/week). There's a chance that a full time position will become available at the end of June. https://external-slcgov.icims.com/jobs/4586/part-time-special-project-assistant---economic-development/job

Please spread the word to anyone you think would be interested. Questions can be directed to me.

Thanks!
Liesl Limburg, MPP
Corporate Recruitment and Retention
Acting Manager